ConferenceSeries Ltd is a renowned organization that organizes highly notable Neuroscience Conferences throughout the globe.
ConferenceSeries Ltd is currently bringing forth "4th Global Experts Meeting on Parkinson’s & Movement Disorders" (Parkinson’s Congress 2018) slated on May 17-18, 2018 at Singapore. The conference invites all the participants across the globe to attend and share their insights and convey Advance Research in the field of Parkinson’s & Movement Disorders.
- Make sales
- Debut new products
- Profile your brand
- Meet new business partners and suppliers
- Develop key relationships
- Educate Neuroscience institutions and academia
Who you will meet?
- Neuro physicians
- Neuro Psychiatrists
- Neuro Radiologists
- Nutritional Scientists
- Neuro specialists
- Neuroscience Nurses
Who should sponsor?
- Neuroscience Societies
- Neurology Research Institutes
- Drug Manufacturers
- Educational Institutes
- Research Centers
Why you should attend?
- Explore the idea that loss of cells in other areas of the brain and body contribute to Parkinson’s.
- Risk factors for the development and progressions of Parkinson’s and Movement Disorders.
- New Diagnostic Criteria for Parkinsons Disease.
- Assessment in early stage Parkinsons Disease.
- Latest Advancements in Parkinson’s Disorders.
- Engage in the exciting event format, with round tables, panels, showcases, speed networking and multiple conference tracks.
- Share experiences, insights and strategies in interactive peer-to peer round tables.
- Hear more perspectives in one place – from large medium and small organisations from pharma, biotech and academia.